There are five (5) books of the Torah, and there are five (5) Gospels. The return of the Lord Messiah Yeshua is Good News for those who belong to Him, and this Good News is revealed in The Fifth Gospel called the Book of Revelation!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Back to it.

This is going to be a lame post, but it serves a purpose for the writer.

Most of my writing has been on a Facebook page I established for covering the same material I intended to cover here. Getting myself to write regularily in one area of the World Wide Web was difficult. Writing in two areas is not practical, and was not going to happen.

Therefore, I have chosen this blog as my preferred venue in which to reflect on the happenings of the world, and how they may or may not fit into Last Days Prophecy.

The previous two posts are still relevant, and provide the purpose for even engaging in this excercise.

So this is a start, a new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment